Search SiteSkip to Main Content


IMPORTANT: Residency applications can be submitted to the Office of Enrollment Services at any CCRI location.

The Rhode Island Board of Education is the governing body for all three state institutions: Rhode Island College, The University of Rhode Island, and the Community College of Rhode Island. Rhode Island Residency Policy

Please read all information carefully.

Information for...